background


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things...

I'm feeling rather euphoric for some reason. I believe this calls for a post on favorite things... Here are some that come to mind - thinking about these things makes my heart smile.

Hope you enjoy them.


- A newly clean-shaven husband (it reminds me of our wedding day...)

- Baby dimples

- Green lights. They mean go. :)

- A quiet house

- Long sleeves on a brisk fall day

- Discovering a new blog

- Watching Cillian explore something new

- Striking color combinations

- Clear skin

- Sitting down to a dinner cooked by my husband

- Feeling Jameson kick

- Crafting :)

- Seeing Cillian's excited little face when he hears an airplane

- An organized purse

- Reading Harry Potter to Caleb (just finished book 6!)

- Looking through old pictures and reading old letters

- The voice of Josh Groban

- A stylish new outfit

- Playing word games

- Surprises

- PEACHES

- Not dropping things on the floor (as in, I HATE bending down and picking up something I've unnecessarily or clumsily dropped.)

- Practicing new piano compositions

- Receiving personal mail

- Snuggling

- Good deals and sales

- Climbing into bed before 11 PM



I could think of many more, but I'll leave it at that. :) For now, those are my favorite things of today. I'd love to hear some of yours.


Here's the Quote of the Day:

"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them."

~ Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment